In the United Kingdom from January to September 2015 there have been 340 children disappear and the reason given:
“Councils struggle to cope with numbers of children who disappear and are at risk of exploitation by traffickers” –The Guardian
But who is held to account for these missing children – the local authorities, the government , the Prime Minister? Who?
- 460,000 children in the United States are reported missing each year
- 140,000 children in the United Kingdom are reported missing each year
- 100,000 children in Germany are reported missing each year
- 70,000 children in India are reported missing each year
- 40,100 children in Canada are reported missing each year
- 31,425 children in South Korea are reported missing each year
- 20,000 children in Spain are reported missing each year
- 20,000 children in Australia are reported missing each year
That equates to 881,525 children reported missing in these 8 countries in total per annum. So over 5 years that figure becomes 4.4Million missing children and consequently 8.8Million over 1o years. These figures are horrendous and that is only for 8 countries of the world.
In a world where so many children go missing – which is made more complex by the increasing encouragement for migrating to Europe and yet refugee children are going missing – where is the care, concern and protection of children.
10,000 refugee children are missing, says Europol, The Guardian
Perhaps the thought you should ruminate on is – The World along with it’s hidden agendas permits and wants this to happen. Another allusion to population control and slavery.